Alexander Calder Black Champion Sweatshirt
LACMA's permanent collection includes a sculptural fountain that Alexander Calder (United States, 1898–1976) created for our new museum.
Printed on black reverse weave Champion sweatshirt
Please note: these sweatshirts run large. If in doubt, order a size smaller than usual. They will resist vertical shrinkage if machine washed in cold water and tumble dried with low heat.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester heavyweight fleece
- "C" logo on the left cuff
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Double-layer rib-knit trim at neck, cuffs, waist, and side panels
- Printed in Southern California for LACMA