Store Hours & Policies
Please note, LACMA museum hours may be different than Store hours. LACMA is closed Wednesdays, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
The Resnick Store is open:
Please check LACMA.org for more information.
We will respond to your inquiries within two business day
tel 323.857.6146 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Return and Exchange Policy:
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the items to us in its original condition within 30 days.
- Limited editions, memberships, periodicals, posters, jewelry, and sale items are non-returnable unless damaged.
- A refund, credit, or exchange will be issued for items returned, excluding shipping charges.
- Online purchases may be returned at the Museum Store location with a Receipt/Invoice.
- Processing refunds will take up to 3 weekdays.
- Return shipping costs are at the customer’s expense.
- Returns must be accompanied with a receipt/invoice.
- If your items arrive damaged, please contact us at 323.857.6146 or email@example.com, we may need images of the damage.
Please ship returns to the following address:
The LACMA Store
Attention: Store Returns
5905 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
If you have any questions about a return or exchange, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Problems Finalizing a Web Sale:
If you are experiencing an error code that does not allow you to finalize your sale, please check to see if the billing address you have entered is the same billing address that your credit card company has on file.
To receive a membership discount in the LACMA Online Store, please enter your membership name or number in the space provided on the "Your Cart" page prior to checkout.
You also apply your membership "discount code" when you checkout. This can be found in your weekly and monthly member emails or by calling the membership department at 323.857.6151 or email email@example.com.
*Discounts are applied when your order is finalized by our store staff and are not always reflected in the shopping cart.
Current LACMA members at the Individual level and above receive a 10% discount on most items. Discounts do not apply to sale merchandise or to gift certificates and some select items, such as multiples and limited-edition works.
Merchandise shipped from LACMA to addresses within the State of California will be charged the current Los Angeles tax. Shipping rates are based on the merchandise total before taxes. Orders shipped to addresses outside the State of California will not be charged tax.
Packages are shipped by the United States Postal Service or UPS. We will contact you if your order requires specialized shipping based on size or weight. International orders are shipped via DHL or the United States Postal Service by Airmail Parcel Post. International order recipients are responsible for paying duties and taxes on items.
Thank you for your support and for shopping at the LACMA Store online. Your purchase helps support the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and its many programs.