Thank You Rainbow Tote
The Thank You Rainbow Tote was designed to commemorate San Francisco's historic legislation enacting the first plastic bag ban in the USA in 2007. This tote replaces the ubiquitous single-use plastic bags issued by convenience stores with a friendly reminder to reuse and recycle.
- Designed by artist Lauren DiCioccio in 2012, developed in collaboration with Workshop Residence
- Made in San Francisco by Open-Editions
- Machine-embroidered 100% recycled fabric, certified to meet the Global Recycling Standard
- Machine washable, hang to dry, spot treat any stains with stain stick
- Bag measures 11.5 in x 22 in x 4 in