Merchandise shipped from LACMA to addresses within the State of California will be charged the current Los Angeles tax. Orders shipped to addresses outside the State of California will not be charged tax.
Packages are shipped by the United States Postal Service or UPS. We will contact you if your order requires specialized shipping based on size or weight. International orders are shipped via DHL or the United States Postal Service by Airmail Parcel Post. International order recipients are responsible for paying duties and taxes on items. Orders abandoned due to non-payment of duties and taxes will not be refunded.
Return and Exchange Policy:
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the items to us in its original condition within 30 days.
- Limited editions, memberships, periodicals, posters, jewelry, and sale items are non-returnable unless damaged.
- A refund, credit, or exchange will be issued for items returned, excluding shipping charges.
- Online purchases may be returned at the Museum Store location with a Receipt/Invoice.
- Processing refunds will take up to 3 weekdays.
- Return shipping costs are at the customer’s expense.
- Returns must be accompanied with a receipt/invoice.
- If your items arrive damaged, please contact us at 323.857.6146 or email@example.com, we may need images of the damage.
Please ship returns to the following address:
The LACMA Store
Attention: Store Returns
5905 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
If you have any questions about a return or exchange, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support and for shopping at the LACMA Store online. Your purchase helps support the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and its many programs.