The Hang-It-All was designed by Ray Eames to delight her grandchildren, and it is now available with walnut spheres and black coated metal. Charles and Ray Eames brought a sense of play to all their work, including the Hang-It-All. It took the everyday coat rack to a new place that was inventive and fun. More than just a conversation piece, the Hang-It-All holds anything that slips over its colorful hooks.
LACMA's collections include over 60 objects that were designed by this husband and wife team.
- Hang-It-All is made by Herman Miller®
- 14.625 x 19.75 x 6.5 inches
- Made of welded steel and solid wood spheres, the wire frame attaches directly to walls or other surfaces.
- Black powder-coat finish for durability under daily use.
- Drywall anchors and screws are included for secure mounting
Photo courtesy of Herman Miller®