A leader in both the styles and politics of his time, William Morris’s designs are more than just intricate patterns full of plants and the occasional bird. In response to the industrial designs and manufacturing of the Machine Age, Morris created wallpapers and fabrics that boasted natural, floral motifs and handmade craftmanship. His work and ideology inspired many of the artists around him, ushering in the Arts and Crafts movement. Twelve of his intricate botanical designs are showcased here.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.