Wayne Thiebaud’s images of cakes, pies, and other store-bought confections brought him to international prominence in the 1960s. Instantly recognizable for their sensuous texture and bright palette, his food paintings explore society’s fascination with, and ritualistic treatment of, certain culinary items. Thiebaud’s formidable talents run to a wide range of other subjects, including eerily vertiginous cityscapes and common items such as bowties and hats—all of which are included in this calendar.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.