Ugo da Carpi (Italy, c. 1480–1532), after Francesco Parmigianino (Italy, 1503–1540), Diogenes, c. 1527, archival print. This is a reproduction of a chiaroscuro 4-color woodcut print.
LACMA's permanent collection includes six works by Ugo da Carpi.
- Archival paper size: 8 x 10 inches
- Image: Approximately 6.5 x 9 inches
- Printed on 250 gm acid-free paper
- Color permanence rating of 75 years
- Printed for LACMA in the United States
Digital reproduction print on archival paper using archival inks.