The Smile Tote was designed to commemorate San Francisco's historic legislation enacting the first plastic bag ban in the USA in 2007. This tote replaces the ubiquitous single-use plastic bags issued by convenience stores with a friendly reminder to reuse and recycle.
- Designed by artist Lauren DiCioccio in 2012, developed in collaboration with Workshop Residence
- Made in San Francisco by Open-Editions
- Machine-embroidered 100% recycled fabric, certified to meet the Global Recycling Standard
- Machine washable, hang to dry, spot treat any stains with stain stick
- Bag measures 11.5 in x 22 in x 4 in