Mark Rothko, who was central to the development of postwar abstract painting in the United States, is best known for the luminous paintings he made in the 1950s and 1960s. These classic works are characterized by their soft-edged rectangular forms and broad, thin washes of color. Rothko worked on large canvases, but he felt that the scale was intimate, establishing a close physical relationship with the viewer. The 12 extraordinary images in this calendar invite contemplation and spiritual communion.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Size: 6.5 x 7 x .125 in.
Opens to: 6.5 x 14 in.