This postcard set shows some of the highlights of LACMA's collection.
Seen from left to right, top to bottom:
- Chris Burden, Urban Light, 2008
- Katsushika Hokusai, The Great Wave off Kangawa, c. 1830–31
- Claude Monet, Nympheas (detail), c. 1897–98
- David Hockney, Mulholland Drive (detail), 1980
- Henri Matisse, La Gerbe, 1953
- Robert Irwin, Palm Garden Installation, 2010
- Michael Heizer, Levitated Mass, 2012
- Diego Rivera, Flower Day (Dia de Flores), 1925
- Barbara Kruger, Untitled (Shafted), 20
- Chris Burden, Metropolis II (detail), 2010
- 10 postcards, each 4.25 x 6 in.
- In clear acetate sleeve
- Printed for LACMA in Southern California
- Please note: occasionally postcards may be substituted if temporarily unavailable