The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) grey reverse weave Champion sweatshirt Youth sizes small and medium showcases the art of hand lettering and sign painting done by Ben Klevay's She Chimp. LACMA is silkscreened on the left chest of the pullover and our full name, address and phone number runs down the back. See additional items with this design.
LACMA's permanent collection includes examples of hand lettering and has had exhibitions on typography and graphic artists.
Please note: these sweatshirts run large. If in doubt, order a size smaller than usual. They will resist vertical shrinkage if machine washed in cold water and tumble dried with low heat.
- Champion Eco® Youth 9 oz. fleece
- "C" logo at left cuff
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Made with recycled polyester fibers from plastic bottles
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Heavy rib knit waistband and cuffs
- Printed in Southern California for LACMA