This Asian postcard set shows some of the highlights of LACMA's collection.
Seen from left to right, top to bottom:
- Dōitsu, Irises (detail), early 20th century
- Japan, Haniwa Horse, 6th century
- Sangbyeok, Portrait of Scholar-Official Yun Bonggu (1681–1767)
- Hiroshige, Act XI Fifth Episode (Actually Fourth): Rōnin Stopped from Crossing Ryōgoku Bridge by Shogun's Representative, c. 1835–39
- Yoshitoshi, Horibe Yahei Minamoto Kanemaru, detail, 6/1868
- Korea, Seated Buddha, 10th century
- Ōkyo, Cranes (detail), 1772
- Tibet, Trunk with Tiger, 19th–20th century
- Japan, Woman's Noh Robe with Snow-laden Camellias, 18th century
- Bhutan, Buddha Shakyamuni, 1995
- 10 postcards, each 4.25 x 6 in.
- In clear acetate sleeve
- Printed for LACMA in Southern California
- Please note: occasionally postcards may be substituted if temporarily unavailable