This American postcard set shows some of the highlights of LACMA's collection.
Seen from left to right, top to bottom:
- Homer, The Cotton Pickers, 1876
- Wendt, The Mantle of Spring, 1917
- Lane, Boston Harbor, Sunset, 1850–1855
- Redmond, California Poppy Field, c. 1926
- Eakins, Wrestlers (detail), 1899
- Tanner, Daniel in the Lion's Den (detail), 1907–1918
- Macdonald-Wright, Portrait of Riza Royce, 1932
- Sargent, Man Wearing Laurels, 1874–1880
- Sargent, Portrait of Mrs. Edward L. Davis and Her Son, Livingston Davis, 1890
- Sheets, Angel's Flight, 1931
- 10 postcards, each 4.25 x 6 in.
- In clear acetate sleeve
- Printed for LACMA in Southern California