Hilma af Klint's wonderous painting The Ten Greatest - No. 3 is a bright example of intellect coming together with art and creativity. This painting was carefully reproduced on the cover of our lined notebook to inspire you to write, draw, create in your own space on your own time.
This soft-covered paperback notebook has full-color artwork on the front and back cover by the best illustrators and artists from around the world. 140 pages of 5mm dot-grid paper is an excellent canvas for bullet journaling, list-making, all forms of writing and doodling. Bring it everywhere you go. Handsome exposed, section-sewn binding means the notebook lies flat when open on any page.
- Soft-covered paperback notebook.
- Full-color artwork on front and back cover.
- 140, lined printed pages.
- Exposed, section-sewn binding (lays flat)
- Measures: 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 x 3/8".