From moonlit coastal scenes to hillsides and meadows ablaze with poppies, Granville Redmond painted California in all its grand diversity. Deaf since the age of two, Redmond set out to paint silence and solitude in his contemplative Tonalist paintings, yet infused his Impressionist works with gladness and a riot of color. Twelve of Redmond’s works are included in this calendar.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.