Georgia O’Keeffe’s elegant floral portraits invite viewers to see the familiar in a new way. Her oversized canvases showcase close-ups of botanical details, defying artistic conventions and opening a window into her abundant creativity. Using natural colors and forms, she developed an abstracted style uniquely her own and became one of the most iconic artists of the 20th century. Among the more than 2,000 paintings she produced, the 12 works presented in this calendar exemplify O’Keeffe’s utterly unforgettable contribution to American modernism.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.