Original price: $28
No additional discounts
The print on these masks is sourced from American artist Jim Isermann's designs and artwork. He is based in Palm Springs and Guerneville, California. In 1977 he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and then received an MFA from CalArts in 1980.
These masks are made from two layers of 100% cotton, are for personal use only, and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please wash before using; wash and air dry between uses. The print will fade with repeated washing. These masks are not a substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks, are not intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or health condition, and are not FDA approved. They are not intended for use by children under 12 years old. While wearing any mask, you should follow the C.D.C.'s guidelines to maintain social distancing, wash hands thoroughly, and not touch your face. Made in San Francisco by Open-Editions.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in California
- Small size measurements: 5.5 inches from bottom to top, 4 inches from middle seam to cheek
- Medium size measurements: 6 inches from bottom to top, 4.5 inches from middle seam to cheek
- Adjustable nose
- Elastic straps that go over your ears
- Machine Washable /Air Dry
- Print will fade with repeated washing
- Set of Two