This handy 2019 wire-bound easel desk calendar has images of ikebana, Japanese floral arrangements, circa 1950. Twelve beautiful arrangements in vintage hues will charm. The dates for each month may be found below each image. Wire-bound easel makes it easy to display.
The Japanese Pavilion at LACMA was designed by architect Bruce Goff. Ikebana arrangements sometimes may be seen in its lobby.
- 12 images, one for each month
- Includes all major public and culturally significant holidays
- 6 x 6.75 x 3 inches when expanded
- Printed on acid-free, natural white cardstock
- Reuse the images as artwork or postcards at the end of the year!
- Wire-bound top, easel base
- Made in Southern California