Make soup and sandwiches for dinner - tomato soup that is - and then pull out this Andy Warhol Soup Can puzzle in red and violet for everyone to complete at the table for dessert.
Warhol's first solo exhibition on the West Coast, and the first exhibition of his Soup Can paintings was at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles. LACMA's permanent collection includes over fifty works by Warhol including two of his tomato soup can paintings.
- 300 piece puzzle measures 12 x 20 inches when completed
- Can is made of 70% recycled paper and is 6 x 6 x 5 inches
- Jigsaw pieces are 90% recycled paper
- All parts are printed with nontoxic, soy-based inks
- For ages 6 and up
- Adheres to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations