Chris Burden (United States, 1946–2015), Urban Light, 2008 archival print.
LACMA's permanent collection includes the iconic sculpture Urban Light plus four additional works by Chris Burden.
- Archival paper size: 20 x 16 inches
- Image: Approximately 18 x 14 inches
- Printed on 250 gm acid-free paper
- Color permanence rating of 75 years
- Printed for LACMA in the United States
Also available in a smaller size:
Paper: 10 x 8 inches
Digital reproduction print on archival paper using archival inks.
Thanks to the support of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation in 2018, all 309 incandescent light bulbs were converted to LEDs, reducing the installation’s annual energy consumption by an estimated 90 percent, while also reducing emissions of greenhouse gases and other harmful pollutants.